I usually spend countless hours trying to think of something creative for the next birthday party, however this year I decided to keep things low key. We celebrated Alex's 1st birthday this past Sunday at home, with those who love him most .. Mamma, Daddy and Sissy. He had a great time! I'll let the pictures tell the story ..
The birthday boy (notice his boo boo from the other day)

I love my Sissy!

I like that song you're singing Sissy, what's it called, "Happy birthday"?

Wow! That song has
my name in it.

I'm making my wish ..

Alright, time to eat!

This cake stuff is
goooood!
Yup, I think I'll have some more!
You want some?

Ooh, a police car ..

Stop for a picture? Ok ..

Sissy gave me her light sabre

I love magnets, how did you know?

Wait! You
want me to tear this open?

I love cars!

Wow! Is that mine too?

Hey Sissy, wanna see me get on?

I'm a big boy, huh?!
Vroooooommm!To say the least, Alex enjoyed it all! We love you Alexander Nikolas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment