Thursday, July 16, 2009

30

I haven't been in a good mood these past couple nights. I would say what's bothering me, but I don't think it would help any, and I'd rather just keep it to myself. And no, it doesn't have anything to do with my photography or my husband!

Moving on, here are some other things that annoy me (in no particular order) .. most of which a lot of you already know, but I would just like to reiterate a few things.

  1. Toilet paper and paper towels should always go over, NOT under
  2. If you're in a vehicle and plan on making a turn, use your signal, that's why it's there
  3. There is a difference between there, they're and their .. try learning them
  4. There is also a difference between your and you're .. learn those too
  5. Someone brilliant created these symbols (. , ), it's too bad there aren't enough brilliant people to use them
  6. Ugly people should not produce offspring
  7. Ugly people who already have offspring, should not continue to reproduce
  8. Drugs are stupid. Period.
  9. If you are man enough to make a child, be man enough to raise him/her
  10. Not everything you do, was your original idea
  11. If I call you on the phone, it's because I want to talk .. not text
  12. Don't say you care or that you're praying or hoping for me, if you're really not
  13. Don't say that I think I'm perfect, because I'm not and I've never claimed to be
  14. Self-centered people
  15. Don't ask for my advice, if you don't want it
  16. If you truly want my opinion, I will give it to you, whether it hurts your feelings or not
  17. "Friends" are only there for you, when they want to be
  18. The stupid boy across the street who bangs on his drums until 10 o'clock at night
  19. People who never say thank you, for anything
  20. Barack Obama, and people who think he is just amazing
  21. People who knock on my door unexpectedly
  22. Pens that don't work, pencils with no tip
  23. CAPTCHA (or whatever it's called)
  24. Places that only take cash, really?
  25. People stepping on my toes .. literally
  26. People who chew with their mouth open, or make something really crunchy, when it's not
  27. People who bite, then chew on their nails
  28. Insults disguised by compliments
  29. People who need enemies to feel important
  30. People who let their cats outside, to take a dump in my mulch bed

That's all I can think of right now, and I'm feeling a little better already. And no, I'm not referring to you, so stop pitying yourself.

What are your annoyances?

No comments:

Post a Comment