Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My first post

I've been blogging on Myspace and Facebook for awhile now, but have decided to give this Blogger a try. I must admit, there are a lot of days where I'd like to write about what happened, but think that my friends wouldn't care too much to read about it. So hear I am, almost midnight posting my first official blog (for those of you who are still reading).

If you looked up my blogger profile, you'll notice that I have another blog as well, iMARAgery. Photography is something that I have always enjoyed doing. A couple months ago, I decided to finally take the plunge and make the investment in a good slr camera. To date, this is probably the best decision I have made. Why not get paid doing something you enjoy anyway, right?

I have two shoots coming up this weekend, so be sure to check out the iMARAgery blog for photos. I'm pretty excited, but know that I'll get super anxious the day of the shoot. I quoted a wedding tonight, and I'm pretty sure that's a go! I also have a possible shoot in Baltimore for a business project that a friend of mine is doing.

It's amazing how God is opening all of these doors for me, and I could not thank Him enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment