Sunday, July 12, 2009

Madi .. isms

We all know that Madalyn can say some off the wall things. Here are some of her most recent rants.

Today on the way to church, she brought along her Michael Jackson's number one hits CD to listen to. Black and White came on, and with absolutely no persuasion from us, Madalyn says the following ..
Madalyn: Hm, Black and White. Michael Jackson was black, then he turned white. Daddy you're white.
Jason: Oh yeah. What's Mamma, black or white?
Madalyn: (silent for about 2 minutes) She's brown. Me and Alex are brown too.

While watching TV ..
Madalyn: I need Mederma

While putting her tooth under her pillow ..
Mamma: How much do you think the Tooth Fairy's going to give you?
Madalyn: I hope he gives me $3

While walking back from the fireworks at Northside Park ..
Madalyn: I love this place

While at Camden Yards after doing a little cheer, the crowd goes silent and all of the sudden we hear ..
Madalyn: I love you Baltimore!
.. the whole crowd starting laughing, clapping and cheering her on.

No comments:

Post a Comment